-
May 17th, 2004, 05:39 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Of all the times to insure a package, I actually did... and then proceeded to wait eight months before getting my camera (Nizo 801 Macro) out of the box and realizing that it's in pieces. I guess the insurance claim will be worthless by now.
Anyway, the timer and exposure knobs are broken. I took the panel off and everything else seems to be ok, I guess. With the panel off, I can turn the timer knob to 'off' and the exposure to 'auto.' I am not immediately concerned with the timer. And with the auto exposure, at least it will still film something supposedly.
I don't think there is a button or control to reduce exposure by a stop, as on some models, so if I plan on using the camera in its current state with K40 film, am I stuck with blasted out overexposed footage? I'm pretty sure the light meter is TTL, so I guess a ND filter would not do me any good...
I think I'm screwed, until I can get it fixed.
Until then, has anyone rented a Super8 camera from anywhere in the Los Angeles area?
Thanks!!
Jorg
P.S. Always always check your stuff as soon as you receive it.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks